My 1st piano recital is coming up on June 5th! Well it's not really my first piano recital. I had one in 2nd grade but that was 7 years ago. I will be playing Robert Schumann's Humming Song. It's a very formal occasion so yesterday Mom and I went shopping at the mall. We found a very pretty dress. I like it a lot. What do you think? It was $100 and 40% off! Great deal!
Leigha
What store did you buy it at? Its gorgeous and the color looks so pretty on you!!! I'm so jealous! Very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's actually a deeper purple than the picture. I like it a lot. I'm also wearing it to the formal teen "End of the Year" banquet at church. I bought it at JCPenney's. It was the only one left. I was lucky the size fit me. It's so long! In the picture I was wearing the highest heels I could find and it's still touching the floor! Mom thinks I'm not going to make it to the piano! lol
ReplyDeleteAww no you will. You'll do wonderful! Jcpenny! Wow I totally wanna go look sometime now cause I need to get a formal for my college banquet lol! I got a while yet though before I actually need it :)
ReplyDelete