Thursday, January 05, 2017

Aspirations for the year 2017

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." -Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
God has a plan for my life. His plan for my life is not boring. That is for sure. I know some people who think of the Christian life as a life that is without "fun." I'd have to say I completely disagree. :) I have a ton of fun, and it is a comfort to know that when things don't go the way I think they should, God's got it under control. 2016 was a huge year in my life. I finished up my year at Crown College in Powell, TN, completed EMT school during the summer and got my state license and national certification, and managed to make my way through the first semester of paramedic school. And as of right now, I know I am doing exactly what the Lord wants me to.  I am immensely excited about this new year to do new (and not so new) things! Hence, I have made a few goals for this fresh year:

  1. Read the Bible through chronologically. 
  2. Finish paramedic school (!!!)
  3. Get a job working with the local ambulance company.
  4. Get back into my favorite hobby, photography.
I hope you all have a wonderful year!

New River Gorge Bridge in WV
November 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!