Monday, August 18, 2014

Sushi

This morning I went jogging with my grandparents in the really pretty cemetery. It had a lot of bamboo growing in the middle. I didn't take any photos because what kind of crazy person brings their dSLR jogging with them? Then we stopped at Denny's (which, by the way, is much better in Japan) for some French toast. Mmmm.  I got home and showered and then we sat around till lunch. For lunch we went to Sushi-ro. I'll tell you more about kaiten-zushi later. It was delicious! So here is the picture of my ponderingu donut from Mister Donut that I ate yesterday with my aunt and some sushi pictures.

It is too bad they don't have this kind of donut in America. It's so good!


 The sushi comes in circles on a conveyor belt and you take what you want.
I'm finding it hard to live without Lightroom. I think I'm gonna get the trial version, which is just long enough for my stay, on my grandparents' laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!