Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Vacation

Lately, life has been busy, busy, busy. That's not a bad thing though. I don't like being bored. During the week of July 21st, Ben and I went to Crossroads camp at Camp Maranatha in Ila, GA. As always it was great physically and spiritually. I made many much needed decisions there and made some new friends. Instead of heading home like the other two youth groups that came, the VCBC youth group got to stay all day Saturday. On Sunday, we went to our former youth pastor's (who is now the senior pastor of Joy Baptist) church where the Voices of Victory sang. While the rest of the group boarded the bus towards home, Ben and I hopped on the RV our family rented and we drove around the Blue Ridge Mountains for the rest of the week. My grandparents and aunt are visiting from Japan so the road trip was perfect.











A nice, hot cup of tea :)
My aunt went back to Japan a couple weeks ago. Since my grandparents don't like navigating airports and stuff by themselves, they decided to take me with them. We are leaving tomorrow and I'll be staying with them for a month so I can study. After all, the best way to learn a foreign language is to immerse yourself in it, right?                See y'all later!  Leigha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!