Saturday, February 01, 2014

Hawaiian Rolls

You know those King's Hawaiian rolls you find in the store. I looove those. Mom's been making a lot of bread lately so I decided to find a recipe for Hawaiian bread to make. I can't find the exact recipe right now but I'll link to it later. Mom thinks it needed some salt or something but I thought it was great!




Mommy said to go get an egg because we had run out. When I got to the nest, there was one hen on the nest. I tried to take her egg but she kept pecking me. I did eventually get the egg (by poking her with a stick until she left) but my hands where all pecked up. Then when mom put the egg over the rolls, she looked at the recipe and there were no instructions about putting egg over the rolls. Oh well. It looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!