Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Shibuya

On the 25th, we went to Cosmo World just to ride that roller coaster. :) Then we ate lunch at St. Mark with my mom's aunt. It is the best restaurant for bread lovers. Unlimited different kinds of bread come around in baskets! :O

I am in the 2nd car.
Inside Landmark Tower

They have a huge parfait! I wanted to get one but Mommy said no.


On the 26th, we went to the Tokyo SkyTree, the 2nd tallest structure in the world. Shopped around there for a bit then went up the tower. We made reservation and skipped the enormous line. If you go, definitely reserve. After that, we took the train to Shibuya and looked and looked for a taiyaki stand that used to be there. I guess it closed down. :( By then it was night so we went home.












The famous Hatchiko meeting place

The Shibuya crosswalk





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!