Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pictures

Here are some pictures.
Fluffy clouds

The mountains I was talking about.

Mom and Ben waiting for our baggage at the airport.

Ben on a massage bed. He likes it but I think it hurts.

Melon soda at Denny's

Ben on top of the jungle gym ant the park

Our names in Japanese in the dirt...

Yesterday Ben and I went to the Cup Noodles Museum in Yokohama with our friend Miyuu and her family.


A bread store


Here's an interesting story. Before we left the states, Mom said she had evenly distributed our clothes among our four pieces of luggage. Ha! When we arrived at Tokyo, she had our two duffle bags shipped by mail to our house. Well, when we got there, we found out that the two suitcases we had contained Mom's clothes, a couple of my shirts, and Ben's socks. So I wore the same pants and a different shirt and Ben wore the same pants and one of my shirts. :) We were very happy when the bags arrived.

Leigha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!