Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer 2013

          Like every summer, this summer ended way to quickly. The youth ensemble I'm in, the Voices of Victory, went on tour again from July 7th through the 11th. I have a lot of good memories I'll tell you about later. I think I'll make another voicethread about that. Then from July 22-26 I went to summer camp (Crossroads at Camp Maranatha in Ila, GA). I had a great time there, too. Here we are now and it's almost the middle of August!  My mom, Ben, and I have been hoping to go to Japan this fall or winter and it's now official that we are going there this November. Yay! I'm really excited about that!
         Because we're going to Japan we are in the process of renewing our passports. We had a very interesting time taking passport pictures with Ben, and Daddy took a couple of pictures, too.



Haha!    Leigha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!