Thursday, November 29, 2012

Southwide at WV

I had an awesome time when Pastor took the Voices of Victory to West Virginia for the Southwide Independent Baptist Fellowship on Oct. 8-11. The preaching was great and my two favorite preachers (Dr. Clarence Sexton and Dr. David Gibbs) were there!   And the food!.. They had an ice cream machine. It was freezing outside and we still ate some. :) Victoria and I were roommates at the inn. That was interesting (you know Vic). Here is a picture of us outside the hotel.


The weather was absolutely freezing! It was October in WV and a cold front came through the week we were there! The trees were beautiful though..


I also got a new grandpa on the trip. I call him Grandpa Kenny. Here's a picture of him


I hope Pastor takes us again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!