Tuesday, January 10, 2012

St. Augustine

A couple weeks ago my dad said, "Let's go to St. Augustine!" I had never been before and it's only about an hour away from us so I said, "Sure." Of course I took the opportunity to bring my new camera. (I have admitted to myself that it is going to take years to figure this camera completely out.) Here are some of them.




In case you're wondering, that is my dad at the end of a cannon that exploded.

I didn't know they had electricity back then!




Where the soldiers slept











Oldest schoolhouse



A last look at the fort.
That was the first time I had ever been in a fort. It was awesome!
-Leigha

1 comment:

  1. So cool
    You probably do not know me I am a friend of Bethany oops I mean bebashy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!