Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trip to the Beach

Okay, I know this happened quite a while ago but better late than never right? A few weeks ago I went to the beach with my friends Kasey and Madi (Kaseadia and lolmadii →). It was so fun!

To Kaseadia and lolmadii: Bet you didn't know I took this. lol
Kasey and Madi
That day there wasn't many waves so we just kept swimming farther and farther... Then we realized we probably went too far because the shore was pretty far away. LOL! Madi's like "I can't touch the bottom!" All in all, it was a fun and exciting day (in spite of Kasey feeding all my Sun Chips to the Seagulls).

Leigha

1 comment:

  1. EE! ITS MEEE!! :) jeez... 18 ft deep water in the ocean with all the critters!! That was sooo scary!! xD SUNCHIPS.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!