Friday, July 01, 2011

Seeing old friends

On Saturday, the 25th of June (the day I posted last), I went to see the "Toy Box" put on by the Volusia Academy of Ballet. I've seen it every single year ever since I was five. Only this time, I was in the audience and not back stage. I danced under Ms. Nobuko's instruction for 9 years till I quit last year. It was nice seeing all my friends again. Learning about the things that have happened during my absence. One friend is moving to California; another one had a tumor in her head and is recovering well from surgery. I had a lot of fun watching and talking. LOL
L to R: Me, Joyclen, Sarah, Sydney, and Shannon.
Joyclen was the only one who actually performed in this picture. :D Sarah and Shannon switched schools last year and Syd quit. I didn't get a picture with Stephi but I will because I'm spending Independence Day with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!