Saturday, May 07, 2011

The Mother-Daughter-Sister-Cousin-Aunt-Niece-Friend-Female Banquet

Wow that's a long title! It's actually only the Mother-Daughter banquet; but as long as you're a female, you can come. This evening, the church is having the annual banquet. My best friend Haley and I are hosting a table. I'll take a bunch of pictures to show you!
         We got a pig!!! Well... 2 pigs! I'll have to take a picture of them too. This morning at the farm swap, we got 2 'practice' pigs. They are destined for the table. LOL! There names are Bacon and Pork Chop.
         Also, Grandpa and Grandma and my cousin, Nick, are spending Mother's Day with us. Yay!!!
        
      See Macy's new outfit!

She went into heat for the first time this month and was making messes everywhere so we bought a diaper for her!        Leigha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!