Monday, April 25, 2011

The Morning of April 6th

Here are the pictures I took at around 8am.









Macy and I explored the lake bed and found all kinds of stuff like golf balls (see towards the bottom of  my Interesting Finds post) and fish skeletons. There's even grass growing!





I suppose if you don't know how friendly Macy is, you'd find this scary.

Mistletoe


Aflac! He's completely white now. I'll have to take a picture of him and show you.







Ben, Ben, Ben... (shaking head)
I love this picture!

We have figs! We have a lot of blossoms on the Persimmon tree too. We're going to have a big harvest this year.


We had Loquats, too, but we (by then Ben was outside too) and the squirrels ate them all.



While we were eating breakfast we saw a couple Cardinals on a "date".


That's it for that morning.    What's your favorite cereal? Mine's Cinnamon Chex.

Leigha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!