Sunday, April 24, 2011

I can FINALLY log on!

Now that my computer is cooperating again, I'll tell you about some of the things that are happening. Today, VCBC had our Easter Cantata entitled "Who do you say that I am?"  I think we did good. :D Pastor reminded me this morning that the try outs for the teen choir are next month. Praying I do good. I still can't decide whether I want to be soprano or alto...
       Sunday the 3rd was the last day of the Sunday School competition. -drum roll- WE WON!!! Hooray! We had 599 people show up on time for Sunday School! Since we got over 500 people, Bro. Adam had to get a pie in his face just like he said. LOL

I know this is a bad picture but it's funny!
After the service, the teens stayed and ate lunch and played games. I was so fun! We played volleyball with a huge ball. I mean really big ball. We also played man hunt (hide and seek without the tag and in the dark) in the sanctuary and baptistery.
       On April 6th I brought my camera with me when I took Macy out in the morning. I'll make a separate post for those pictures.
       It's 10:30pm so I'll post more next time! (If I can get in of course)   Leigha

2 comments:

  1. Leigha, be an alto! Its the best!!! Soprano is boring compared to alto. Altos make sopranos sound beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been singing 1st and 2nd soprano as long as I can remember. I have a lot of friends in the teen choir and some want me on the soprano side and some want me on the alto side. I've never done alto in my life. Soprano is prettier with alto though. Hmmm... I think I'll let Pastor decide which side I would be better for. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!