Monday, March 07, 2011

Poor Macy!

A few days ago I was just plain bored so you know what I did? I grabbed a green marker and doodled on Macy's face! Here is a not-so-good picture.




I love tongue twisters! How about you. I'm pretty good at the Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers one. I found some more at this website (http://www.fun-with-words.com/tong_example.html



She sells seashells by the seashore.The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I'm sure she sells seashore shells.



 
 
Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
 
 



How much wood would a woodchuck chuck If a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, And chuck as much as a woodchuck would If a woodchuck could chuck wood.


 Now those are hard. Do you know of any good ones? Post them below.

1 comment:

  1. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!