Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Okay!

I don't know why, but my computer hasn't been letting me sign in. Well, I finally got in! So much has happened! On Friday and Saturday, our church hosted a choir conference. It was so fun! Mom couldn't make it so she dropped me off. My friend Mikki (that's just her nickname) and I convinced our alto friend Melody to sing soprano with us. The meals were great! I spilled my salad and hid bread rolls and Oreos in my purse! LOL The dessert... was GREAT! Red velvet cake (Mmmmm), strawberry shortcake (mouth watering), and carrot cake (blah). On Sunday our church hosted John M. Moore! He's the guy who wrote "Burdens are Lifted at Calvary"! I asked him to sign my Bible. Sometime early February, we went to Olive Garden for dinner. Did you know they have the most unhealthy bread-sticks in America? Here is Ben climbing a pole while we were waiting outside.

On the 6th, the church had bowling night! I bowled a game with my parents and took some pictures...Mom

                              Ben
 Ben was bowling with the Mironchenko boys (Surgey, Andrey, and Pasha, they're Russian I think) and Lane.
                                    Daddy
                             Surgey
                                       Andrey
                           Pasha

It was fun. I'll write some more later! I have to go. Leigha♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!