Monday, March 07, 2011

Obsessed with Aflac

As you can probably guess, Ben has been so obsessed with his little Peking duck lately. Every moment spent bothering me he now spends with Aflac. And I was thinking... wouldn't it be so nice if we were that obsessed with God? So obsessed that we leave all the things we used to do and spent that time with Him. That is my new goal. In January, I decided I was going to read through the whole New Testament this year. I guess I'll have to work harder because I'm still at Matthew 10. Leigha ☺

P.S. I'm posting more pictures on my picture blog after this!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!