Friday, March 18, 2011

Interesting Finds 2

More pictures...↓
I remember when I caught this bass. It was years ago but still a big enough event that I remember. Every time I talk of it Ben insists I didn't catch it and Daddy did. Well I still think I did. I hooked it. I hauled it in half way. I just got so tired that Daddy had to do the rest. It was 8lbs! I couldn't hold it because every time it jerked I dropped it so Ben held it for this picture.
3 or 4 years ago (not last time but the time before) when we went to Japan, we always went to the okonomiyaki restaurant. Every time Ben and I would always order Kodomo Biiru or Kid's Beer.
We visit my dad at work all the time and here is a picture of me right after we got home from Japan. My hair was so short!
This is my mom playing the Japanese shamisen at a party.

My mom's yummy tummy-filling creations.





Before we moved to the country, we used to live in the suburbs of Deltona. We had a pretty garden and clothes lines. One day me and Ben decided to set up house in the backyard.



This was my sunflower garden/house until mom sprayed it with weed killer accidentally and killed half of them. :(
Our garden April:
Our garden May:
June!!
A potted flower we had that later died.


We used to belong to a hunting lease.They had a big swing we used to play with.







There's a raccoon.

Wild hogs.


Armadillo.


Daddy, Ben, and I used to do karate. Here are some pictures.


All of us getting promoted. :)
Ben and Daddy entered a competition. They both got two 2nd place trophies.






This is the last picture↓ It was very sunny that day.








I love this song and thought I would share it with you.


Be Strong in the Lord

Be strong in the Lord, and be of good courage;
Your mighty Defender is always the same.
Mount up with wings, as the eagle ascending;
Vict’ry is sure when you call on His name.
Refrain:
Be strong, be strong, be strong in the Lord;
And be of good courage, for He is your guide.
Be strong, be strong, be strong in the Lord;
And rejoice for the vict’ry is yours.
So put on the armor the Lord has provided,
And place your defense in His unfailing care.
Trust Him for He will be with you in battle,
Lighting your path to avoid every snare. (Refrain)
Leigha

P.S. I found this picture of me in my first and last year of pointe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!