Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthdays in March

Have you ever noticed how many birthdays are in March? I know a ton of people who have birthdays in March. Well, today is my birthday. I'm turning 14!! The best weather outside... not in most opinions! It's thundering and raining pretty hard. I think it just shows how magnificent and mighty my God is. Exactly a week ago was Ben's birthday. On the 13th? was my grandpa's (on my mom's side [Japanese]) birthday. I have a ton of friends whose birthdays were this month. My daddy came home from work this morning and made me my favorite breakfast: biscuits and gravy! And he bought Krispy Kreme doughnuts on the way home! How nice! What a wonderful family I have! Leigha

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Leigha! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My computer won't let me log in again!!! It's so frustrating. Anyway... Thanks! I had a great birthday! For lunch we got to go to Logan's Roadhouse. It's my favorite place because they have good rolls and you're allowed to throw peanut shells on the floor! LOL! I miss you too, Hannah. Hopefully we'll see each other again soon! Leigha

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anything, you guys can come for vacation down here to OHio or even to California while I'm in college :) You can meet the infamous Jonathan Moore too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to. You mean up there 'cause I'm in Florida. The infamous Jonathan Moore!?!?! I get to meet him?! lol If I ever get to go, you can be sure I'll want to meet him. I'm getting kinda frustrated about not being able to log in... This is the longest yet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!