Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More pictures

I recovered some pictures. Yay!
The Christmas tree farm...





While we were waiting for the tractor, Miyuu and Ben dug up some irrigation.







Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!








You know that Buzz Lightyear thing? We did that too.
While Ben and Mom rode on the Peoplemover, Miyuu, her mom, and I rode the rocket ride (that's kinda like Dumbo). You can see all of Tomorrow Land and the castle + more. While they went on the Buzz thing again, we went on Space Mountain twice! It was fun.  Here are some pictures I took of the Cinderella Castle.



I took a few pictures of the fireworks. Tinker Bell also came down from the castle. Here they are.




It also snowed little bubbles on Main Street U.S.A.
That day was fun!
Next is Christmas!





The Boston Terrier is my Grandma's. We were playing Wii and she couldn't get this 1 song on Wii Music handbells. She kept on trying till she got over 50!

The End. Till the next!   L☺



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!