Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our New Car

Yesterday we got a new car and spent at least 5 hours (not kidding) waiting. It was soooo boring. I think it was worth it though. We got a Hundai Elantra Touring. It's bright red. I mean really red. It's nice though, after mom's car, anything is nice. The funniest thing is that it's mom's car and the only person the Bluetooth doesn't work with is mom! We have to make the call for her.     Here are some pictures.

I told you we were bored. We pretty much went crazy!








They had pumpkins for center pieces on the tables and Ben asked if we could keep them. The manager said yes!





Here are pictures of the car itself.







In 5 days I'll be so busy until December 19 I think. My former blog Chacott Girl's M is coming to the US with her parents. Yay! I'll try to keep you updated. For now all we're doing is cleaning. Next we're going to clean the garage. I'll take a picture after wards so you know the difference. Here is a corner now.


Till Next time!           Leigha♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!